The Art of Resilience
The Great House,
Sonning on Thames,
What the day looks like
- 09.30 Meet & Coffee
- 10.00 What is Resilience?
- 10.30 Introducing the Resilience Toolbox
- 11.30 Mindset & Confidence
- 12.30 Lunch & Building your network
- 13.00 Positive Psychology & Self Care
- 15.30 Being a Cheerleader & Receiving Support
- 16.30 Action Planning
- 17.00 Close
A one-day workshop for women working in high pressure environments; this motivating and inspiring day will enable you to build a personal toolbox that cultivates your self-awareness and takes you from surviving to thriving.
The ability to respond positively to challenges; being resilient means that you can perform at your very best, fulfilling your potential as a leader and role model, and achieving satisfaction in your everyday life.
Clarity's Women in Leadership specialist, Sarah Perugia, will utilise a powerful combination of research-based psychology models, Neuro Linguistic Programming and coaching to enhance your mindset, identify and create positive habits and build your confidence.